END THE CYCLE
Teaching healthy relationships because this generation deserves to live free from violence.
Promote Social Norms that Protect Against Violence
- Bystander Approaches
- Mobilizing men and boys as allies
Teach Skills to Prevent Sexual Violence
- Social-emotional Learning
- Teaching healthy, safe dating and intimate relationship skills to adolescents
- Promoting healthy sexuality
- Empowerment-based training
Provide Opportunities to Empower and Support Girls and Women
- Strengthen economic supports for women and families
- Strengthen leadership and opportunities for girls
Create Protective Environments
- Improving safety and monitoring in schools
- Establishing and consistently applying workplace policies
- Addressing community-level risks through environmental approaches
Support Victims/Survivors to Lessen Harms
- Victim-centered services
- Treatment for victims of sexual violence
- Treatment for at-risk children and families to prevent problem behavior including sex offending
Prevention In Practice
Prevention in a Minute
One Conversation Podcast
Where we believe one conversation can change a life. Join us as we dive deep into the topics of violence and abuse, unhealthy relationships, identifying signs of abuse, how to talk to a potential victim, the importance of speaking up against violence, and much more.
LEARN MORE, DO MORE
Request a Presentation
I'm proud of the educational work LVF does to help prevent future abuse as well as support survivors.
One Conversation Conference
Live Violence Free Presents the 1st Annual Virtual One Conversation Conference Coming January 2022. Dates Announced Soon.
The conference is focused on trauma & victim services. We encourage clinicians, therapists, social service professionals, victim advocates, educators, and students to attend.
Earn Continuing Education Credits & Register Today!